This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So then, Britain ...

What's new this morning, I ask you?

Along the motorway just beyond the office, it's easy to see that my theroy is true. Britain is the land of the superminis. Look at them all go! I drive a Clio myself so ... not pointing any fingers here.

However, my tea is still too hot to drink. I haven't had my actimel or vitamin tablet yet, and I am all out of codliver oil capsules. Damn.

The post is hideously early, actually having beat me through the door (and I was in round about 8:30 am GMT). Bob the sandwich man is alittle late though, as it's now 9am and he still hasn't arrived. Starving!

Going to write more later once the standard chores are done, here. Watch this space ...