This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

That pathway to My Man ...

He is big, he is hard, he is coporate.

He's Corporate Ken, aka Ken Kaze, my Husband. My rock and My life.

I dearly adore my baby with a zest and a trusting love and Wife's passion that only God can give a badass, ridiculously off the cuff, off the flaming wall girl like I was, once, ok? There is no human way I would ever like Ken outside of God, I was a b*tch to people like him. Ok I had reasons ... but I won't excuse myself. Wench is what I was. A hench wench.

Look what The LORD has done! Oh, don't get depressed or angry - just LOOK at what He's done! Damn it, how the hell do I even exist? I contradict everything about what kind of people are supposed in this day and age to be 'Christian'. I don't fit the 'on fiah!' image, but there again, I fit one image that I need to, and that's HIS image, of me.

In Him I am what I need to be, and perfect in His gaze. In Him is my resting place from the wild storms that even as we speak and I admitted tonight at Ignite, are tearing up and all through my life.

Here is where you can read about Ken, on Livejournal (ahem...that other place for blogs): http://www.livejournal.com/users/corporate_ken/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home