This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Short situation

I don't write here very often because I hate to see blogs and live journals simply filled with every passing, whimsical thought or rant that runs through the mind of your averege 'my mouse is my power!' net user.

I am so tired of late doing QA that I have been spending all my spare time trying to figure two things out:

a) Who I am in God and what He thinks of me and
b) Who I am in the earthly sense and what the heck can I do about my oddness

I am so totally unthused to even write another dash currently, that I think I will close with this.

I want what is mine, and I want it at my side, right now. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home