This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, April 15, 2005

The concerns of one voter ...

"I've been looking for a party which address my concerns. I've just graduated and thanks to this government with heavy debts. Both the Lib Dems and Conservatives caught my eye by saying they would scrap fees but now I will vote for Michael Howard because I don't believe that Lib Dems will cut crime. I think that people should have an open mind when it comes to politics and rather than base their vote on outdated views they should look at the party now and base their vote on what it is offering now."
----Neil Fitzgerald, Southampton, Hampshire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home