This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Why I am voting BLUE (Tory) this election

I am voting Tory because of what they say and what I believe that can actually do, compared to the utterly bizare promises by Lib Dem (it's like reading a novel...), the hardcore right, the hardcore left, the UKIP (who seem all right on five issues, and that's that) and of course, lying, we've been talking it for 8 years now and still done nothing except circle around and around, labour. Under Labour my bills have risen and I have become unemployed.

My blog ( http://leozak.blogspot.com/ ) will show as from tomorrow the fundamental reasons why I believe it to be better to vote blue this time around.

The Torys are NOT the same government they were in the 80s, just as Labour aren't the same as old labour from the 70s. People need to stop looking backwards if you ask me and get real with the issues facing us today.

Stuff party loyalty, the fact is:

Don't be a mug. Tony lied. LIED. About a war. People are dead. REAL people.

Also, anyone recall queing for five hours for petrol a few years ago? Handled that well, didn't he?

Prices for fuel are higher now than what we fought against back then anyway :(

Vote him OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home