This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Don't do His bit for Him, you dolt

Things are a lot easier when we stop trying to fight God's battles for Him and simply let go and place Him in the right spot. Then He does everything.

I stopped trying to save Christianity long ago.

Now I'm just trying to BE Christianity.

I'm not chasing paradice. I'm into the now and I want to be real and realistic in the now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home