This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Space boots MkIII & Ignite party

I bought a new pair of indoor 'space-boot' slippers today. They are like suede and soft and lovely like lion's fur, inside. The bottoms were falling off my old ones, so I needed them. Only £8. They are lovely!

Tonight is the Ignite Christmas party and my secret santa is Siobahn. Heh. My present is so crappy but there again ... it's not wrapped. How embarrasing, I think I'll wrap it in a carrier bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home