This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Kim - on a DVD near you, soon!

Waking this morning, I groggily realised that in my dream I was about to crash a bus sized ambulance equipped with about a million medikits all heat sealed in case of nuclear war or something crazy like that, into a huge brick wall.

Answering what woke me up (the phone), I was surprised that it was a contact of mine who I was helping to make a DVD documentary. He wanted me to present the entire feature now, as the original plans and the back up had both not turned out viable in the end.

Short story is - I agreed. So now the Kimster will be on a DVD around Christmas time. Ho hum. Life is funny, ain't it?

Now, all I need to do is get frellin' paid ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home