This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

What were the chances?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_frank/ is a guy using 'that other online blogging tool' that is so very popular generally. He wrote a 'rant' (which is admittedly rather rude but was at least headlined as being a rant) at me and I found it online using Google's search facility by sheer chance.

I wrote him back and he's responded, so I've done my best to clarify exactly why I wrote what I did originally, especially concerning the fact that it's not about a hatred for operational science (which I love).

Hopefully we can leave the issue much more docile than it was first found on the BBC web site, reguardless of whether we agree at all or in part.

I don't have the time to get heavily into a detailed debate about the issue online, and also don't really have the qualifications. However, if he or anyone else wants to learn more about the subject or about the opinions of those who take the Bible literally concerning the age of the earth and all other matters without resorting to anti-science or extremism (please don't lump me with these people - I have a view, it doesn't make me a nutcase), feel free to do a search. I can give you a few pointers ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home