This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The proof of the pudding...

Sure; it's all in the eating. All of it. The whole chunk of lovely, delicious food.

Can't cook, is that right? WRONG!

Today, I was hungry. The Man was out of town for 48 hours - gasp! What to do? Starve? Drink only beer? Well ok...I admit I did drink beer (and tea, too).

But most importantly, I found some oregano and parmasan cheese flakes. Pouring a dusting of these onto chopped up, de-fatted & smoked bacon with smoked ham also thrown in, with cut up tomatoes and a whisked egg (ok, it was a knifed egg). I think that was it. I put it all together in a glass bowl and whirled it around. No mess. Yeah, baby!

Then, into the hot pan it went. Tossing and turning occured. It cooked up real nice. I break in half three pita breads with corriander and garlic in the bread. The contents of the pan, once cooked is stuffed into each half.

I get tea, and beer. Then down on the sofa I go, with Smackdown! on the telly in front of me, complete with Kim Kaze's evening special!

I gotta' tell you, those bad boys were hella' tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home