This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blue penguin explodes over PC!

Matt just accidentally burst a stress ball penguin christina gave to me and Ken, all over my entire PC and the wall and all my important paperwork ... whilst I was on a webcam and audio convo with christina.

There is blue slime everywhere and Matt is freaking out and really sorry and embarrased. Managed to get most of it off with toilet roll. He was just holding it whilst he spoke to me and it just splurted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home