This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Being real about who you are

During a conversation just now on the internet, a few interesting points came up, which I've pasted below, edited a little. I believe they make the point on their own, without an intro. So I'll just let you read them:

Some don't do 'the past' and/or weak spots.

I am the opposite, I believe it helps others to realise that you are human, you are touchable and vulnerable, and that yes...God works with every day, sinful people.

If everyone thinks christianity is full of superstars, then what hope does that send to the kid on drugs? At the same time, I don't believe in glorifying sin, and sometimes I may go too far but that's also because I'm human. Sometimes it's good just to remind yourself that God saved you, you didn't and can't save yourself.

NB: I also don't believe in emotionally hurting yourself by trying to bury what God wants to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home