This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another dream

I've been having these epic dreams of late. Space and city and out door scenes, this one had everything.

Butlins camps, me being a human at the start then switching to Transformer at some stage, finally as a furry beast rather Kur-like (from Gor) and shoving small ape-like children off an armoured wall (but deciding to spare the children). Rodimus somehow showed up and I was in some sort of ship which could pretty much levitate at will. People kept talking to me all the time and telling me stuff. I feel again as though I've lived - learned something somehow during this experience. Gone to some other place and fought a great war.

But I haven't. I was in my bed all along. Yet my mind thinks I did experience it. These dreams are getting longer (I will forgo getting up just to continue one) and more intense. I could write more but I was an idiot and went and did stuff after I got up, causing specifics to slip into my subconcious.

I remember Rodimus giving these orders to his ship as many ships left earth for somewhere else (at least I think it was earth). The giant trailer was tucking in all these side guns. There were many ships and I think my ship was secretly against Rodimus anyway.

The starting section of the dream was something about a holiday camp and taking responsibility. People kept talking to me, all the time voices were coming at me. People facing me and asking me stuff. I answered them and also just carried on with whatever I was doing. Someone made some sort of a fuss if they thought I did something wrong. I didn't seem to let it bother me.

That's all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home