This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Free

As of end of business Thursday 14th July 2005, I am no longer going into work in Bristol for Konami of Europe, though I am still getting paid for a few weeks more apparently.

Life can be odd at times.

Anyway, if that's good news for those of you out there who need me during the day time, throw up your hands and give me a 'hell yeah!'.

You will find me taking care of my people. Oh - and myself, too.

Until the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home