This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dreams are weird

I mean they are, aren't they? They always are.

This one was something to do with a huge deluge arriving. I wanted to write about it in my blog called 'living through the flood'. I was on breaking up stacks and trying to climb to ledges. Every boat we ended up on started to sink. The waters seem to keep rising....fear was in the heart of every man. People were making it and not making it. It was terrible.
The end of the dream was I found ina sunken bay, some bunting to claw my way along to get to a sunken wreck we were on earlier in the flooding. I found an under section on the hull and got it open. There was a key inside it and I frowned and took it. This was the key device to another locker somewhere else which we needed to get for some reason!

Able to make it to the boat on which this locker was, everyone was saying 'You're wasting time here, we can't find anything more on this boat'.

But I was able to find whatever it was we were seeking by not caring how stupid it looked or what others thought. I remember Paul and my parents were saved from the waters too. I don't recall seeing anyone else I know.

The original waters were deep and like a wave. After that the levels just carried on going up and up. At once point in the dream, I seemed to skip alittle back in time to 'recover one simple mistake' (Galaxy Quest?).

People were searching for their life and riches, choppers were trying to rescue people. At one point we had to leave behind a suitcase full of worldy things and take one item each from it because the chopper would not wait - there were others to save and there was no room for stuff in the helecopter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home