This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

When in there ...

There are some things only an electric guitar can say.

When the opera hits it's crescendo, after that the guitar follows with the full expression of it's raw power and overflowing, unbridled emotion.

Tonight I saw a moon with the clouds pulled back to show it there, and at the same time a coach of elderly people shuffle gradually off their steel fresian of a ride and into the old folks home.

Then I realised, that my looking at that moon was momentary. It was hidden as I gazed back - then pulled clear once again, but only for a moment.

"What was that all about?" I cried. "You're making me look like a freak here..."

The skies raced. The air was cool but in no way unpleseant. I faced a night of chips, battered sausage (post beer), and mushing. I was pleased.

Recognising just the universe and He who sits in awesome Majesty great enough to speak to a complete fool in love with themself and with power, I walked on.

Here I sit, typing to you.

It's all about grace. The whole thing was actually about pleasing Grace. Think about it.

How well do you really know Grace anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home