This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Big time proud

It's true to say that I have been very proud of late concerning my Big Man.

He is not only regularly training in an 'Indy Fed' now, but also wrestling in shows with them. UCW is their name and I myself have visited and been to training sessions to discover what it's like to work in a ring. It is something that I highly recommend to every backyarder out there as this truely does add to your experiences in wrestling and to your arsenal.

Originally commentating matches at pay-to-go shows which are recorded for VHS & DVD, Ken's now moved into full blown wrestling.

He has his face on the event poster for the upcoming and following pay-to-go shows, along with others.

Well done, Big Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home