This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dream: Holy Moley?!

It's another wierd dream. Only the level of detail and the feeling of time really passing by in this one was really freaky.

As a quick aside, I had a massive argument with Matt Kelly (my friend) in a recent dream. I felt he was being a 'holy joe' and he was saying something really 'assuming' over my life. I got absolutely furious and woke up scowling and telling him to stop praying such an ungodly, patronising prayer over my life and was rather rude :) I then recall that I felt inside that I looked like a cornered rat.
Ho hum :)

Anyway, last night I had one of those freaky dreams where you really feel time passing in a natural sense; so it doesn't seem to skip or go too fast/slow. You really believe the dream is happening. Me and my Dad and others (not sure who the others were) were in some town area where there were shops and stores, along with all the usual suspects.

My Dad was trying to force me to wear and buy a Wellsway school coat that I hated. I literally ended up fighting wth him; he put his hands on me and I shouted at him that it was now officially on and boy would I love to just send him down right now. Yes - this was viscious and I have no idea why! Perhaps it was a control issue, who knows.

Anyway, moving on. We ended up in what I thought was a small church. I remember details but can't go into them all here, they aren't really important anyhow. Dad was still there as were others. The service went on, in fact now I recall we had to cross Clapham Common to get to it.

I was able to actually 'play' this entire sermon through that was new and I'd never heard it before in my life, in this dream. Impressive, huh? Especially considering this next part.

After the service, my Dad and I were in the back and some guy told us 'so, are you sick of your lame old, dead church by now and thinking about joining us?' Now, during the service, they'd started going on about the gnostic gospel of st thomas and other false gospels and stuff that obviously wasn't Christian.

My Dad seriously sat there and then calmly but stiffly said to this other man, 'No...your church is already dead...and it is false' or something very much like this. We then upped and left.

We had to climb over these boxes to get outside again. the whole place was low roofed, filled with fake gold and looks like a funeral place, with lots of bland, cheap wood effect stuff and alters.

Going to bed now. I wonder what I'll dream ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home