This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Today's Dream

And again, another night long, in depth saga emerges.

This time I was going 'to work' every day through treacherous traffic in a Merc of some sort. Very posh. There was me and this other guy, sometimes two. I do not know why. I seemed to be some sort of treacherous guard to the Queen in one of her grand churches. I remember that when I attended this major service I was in fact sneaking around and up to no good. I kept having to run and running was actually pretty difficult.

In the end, show downs began. My weapon of choice seemed to be a thick, black single hand gun which fires some sort of 'hold it down' heat ray that was quite thin, like a laser pointer. It could killl a man quickly and set on fire even hardwoods. It seemed to have some sort of viral properties as well, though I do not know why.

I was fleeing from this big palace/church building and the main guard by now seemed to know me. He was mocking me, saying stuff like 'well, look who it is...' and giving chase. I burn some furniture on the way out to stop them but they chased me anyway. I started to panic. As I ran towards the gates I realised that Scourge (a Transformer) was with me, and he seemed to be the same size as I, that being human. Either than or everything else was TF-size, which I doubt!

He was fighting like I was fighting. The funny thing is though that Cyclonus, who is almost always paired witht he notorious Scourge, was running alongside us and shooting AT US as far as I could make out, and was purple as usual but also disguised in some sort of suit, like guys wear. Not a tux but near enough. I had no idea why.

We hit someone with a viral beam and the main gaurd tried to 'put them out'. After which, for some reason we hit another viral guy with the antidote ray and made a run for it. The main guard was like 'Stop it all of you, don't destroy that evidence, we need the antidote!' However, before he could get it, other nearby guards had doused this guard in something else or other which ruined the whole thing and took away their evidence.

I remember the bonnet of my car was absolute massive, and we suffered some traffic issues trying to pull out. The seats were fat leather ones and more often than not, people were squashed in. Some guy kept having to ride shotgun in the middle of the two front seats!

One scene in this great big church was just incredible. The church itself seemed to go on and on and on forever, and my Grandma and some family members were visiting - I remember sandstones, dark woods, plexiplast boxes/cases with rich stuff in them. There was a lot to look at and the building where you entered was full of dark wood etc. We seemed to work there most of the time, and being late got you shouted at. Some stupid lady in a store section kept trying to get me to work on the 'stand' section and would threaten me if I refused. So I helped her out alittle bit just to keep my hand in. I do not know why. Maybe that was my main job but on the side I was a guard and even more on the side, I was a freaking traitor! Who knows. Anyway, the little shop was all dark wood surfaces in some posh lobby area on one of the floors.

I seemed to constantly be running into folk having a go at me or telling me to quickly get somewhere else.

There was some sort of device hidden in the car, some sort of stick. I do not know what it did but maybe it was a weapon.

That's about all I remember. The two TFs only showed up in the very end scene, when I was running for the main gates and it didn't look so good. I seemed to keep making it away but every time could then walk back in, until this key guard then saw me and he would see through whatever method I was using to get back in.

As soon as I saw Cyclonus and Scourge, on opposite sides of the same battle, I woke up, confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home