This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

A game of cat and rouse

Never play any board game with a feline in the room. Reason? I think you know, but incase you're giving said beast the benefit of the doubt, don't.

Yes; it did. It leapt very late in the day, onto the middle of the Risk board, scattering small men, horses, cannons and die everywhere. We were left shouting and dismayed as our tense and enthralling games evening crashed to a standstill, thanks to the wiles of one attention seeking, selfish, fat cat.

Will, Dave, Jazz and Simon were all there. Unfortunately, so were the Golf family's two large cats, Pudgey and Stripey.

Oh dear. Never again. A lesson truely learnt the hard way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home