This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

And old dream - revisited?

Every so often, you re dream an old dream. Sometimes there are subtle changes, but all in all, it's the same dream.

Last night, I dreamt an old dream. Reliving the stone cold, rustic, industrial feel that was like something straight out of Max Payne (and if you don't know what or who that is...you need to find out).

It was based around some sort of camp or school environment. There were giant, high roofed halls with sports halls in them, netting seperating them from classrooms and workshops, with wooden walls only two metres high and then nets raising right up to a murky, once-glass high roof, slanted with panels. There were many other sets and buildings, but I remember this one.

I can't recall what happened on the dream, only that there was tension, conflict, running, plotting, me trying to get to somewhere and being barred and having to find another way around a situation. It was like a movie or a video game.

That's all, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home