This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dream: 3 dreams in one post

Dreams rolling in together, this time. Last night I had two memorable ones and two nights ago, I had one.

The earlier one was rather confused, but again it had a real sense of time to it. A lot of it seemed to be taken from memories from Gozo, where I went on holiday not that long ago. At one stage my family and I were seeking a place to eat on this cruise ship and lo and behold - millions of tiny venders all wanting us! For some reason I can't remember, we had a vast crowd. We piled into one resturant, pretty much filing it, and then the boat began to move (after we had towait for hours).

The boat rip roared through these waters it seemed, and at one point practically charged a cliff face. I was sure we were about to die but then it used retro boosters under the sea and somehow made the ship anchor for a while. Then on we went and somehow the ship sailed up an incline in quite shallow waters!

During this stage, I ended up over hanging and able to look straight down into the waters below, due to the swivelling nature of this odd ship. I tend to have this sort of thing happen in almost every dream I ever have.

Anyway, that's about all for that old dream. There was other stuff but it wasn't all that important. The only other thing I will say is Jazz was horrible to me in this dream, and I started on him and tore into him for being 'The King & Queen of gittyness'!

----

Last night's two dreams, now. Again; I won't try to recall and enter everything, just the main points.

Firstly, I got into serious trouble with the law. We are talking entering derelict structures, trying to rob homes, and then finally robbing an ATM machine with a small gang of lads (don't know who they were, I can't remember if they were real life folk or made up), stuffing about a million quid's worth of hard cash into a sling sack and then making off through Keynsham with it. Immediately the Police were out in force and so were half the town's people. I told the guys 'we need to get down to the park and then walk up from there towards the Brass Mill'. Trouble is, once we'd done that, I realised I'd forgotten why this was such a good idea!

Now, we either all got caught by the Police shortly after this, or only I did, or I imagined in the dream getting caught.

Whichever is true, the dream changed to me being all seemingly innocent as I was picked up, not even trying and in fact exposing myself deliberately as though nothing were wrong.

My family were absolutely mortified and I remember thinking 'what will everyone at church say? What will Paul say?'

Anyway, I had to go through the whole 'sit down and be talked to' thing. I acted innocent and all I remember about this really was; being scared, hiding the money, pretending to be innocent and just 'in the area' or something, and sitting frightened in lame interviews where my family were just mortified about what I'd either done or was being accused of. I was extremily docile. I remember fear most of all.

-----

The next dream kicked in and again; I won't go into too many details. We ended up, the family and others, in some sort of freaky water park! Only it started as a Police thing from the other dream, I think.

We had to dodge all these things and kept running down sections of tunnel, all dark. On one bit, I kept sliding into demons and having to start again which really annoyed me. I told the bloke at the top, 'why can't I take them out?' He said 'You've got to witness to them and give them tracts like this'. He handed me a tract and I blinked at him. "This is stupid", I said. he told me to aim for the old people.

So I did.

That one was a dry sliding thing. Some were, but water featured more and more later. At that stage my parents appeared to go up to the rest cafe for tea and wait for 'us kids'.

We were riding on car things, jets, mats, choosing different pipes, etc. Some of the ride sections were strange because you had to lay on your side to fit down the tubes, they were so narrow!

Often you had to go back somehow and charge up to do the thing right. It had a Quasar element to it where it seemed to be a game or some achievement thing.

In the end, I was in the pool and Dad passed down to me this double air matress, telling me this was mine from Faith Camp. Only it wasn't, it was a totally punctured old thing and I almost got wound up in it going down in the water; very dangerous. It had slits in it, many slits and also windows built into the nose-out sections at the front. Lame!

That's about it. Afterwards we had to get out up one of these dry tubes again. When we did this, Dad was waiting with Mum. Simon demanded that we have fast food ... and then the dream ended.

Probably because Dad said no :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home