This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, October 21, 2005

My big, sexy man!

His arms are covered in golden fur that gleams!
Eyebrows of multicoloured hair.
So soft is his skin, so strong and smooth,
Upon his strength, my body leans.

With sexy laughs and crazy scampering,
He makes the cooking and the tea.
Runs around and after pampering,
Finds time to come and nuzzle me.

A silly dance; a naughty word,
In the right light he only looks twenty.
So unpolished; so unperturbed,
As strong as any mighty sentry.

Dedicated to hobbies he loves,
This man is my hope and my bed to lie on!
With gentle kisses and playful shoves,
My man of God is always strong.

I love his body, his ways and his face,
I adore the contours of his form.
As subtle as a warrior's mace,
It's Ken - he's mine - from dusk til dawn.

An ode to my Sexy Big Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home