This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Encourage one another

Read a really old, family Bible today with my Grandma. She said it made her cheerful to see me and talk to 'a christian' for a change!

I was able to discuss scriptures and their meanings, too. I enjoy talking to her as she's got so many fascinating stories to tell. Though, I always feel bad because she gets out cakes and fruit and makes me tea and I pretty much can't say no!

All in all, a 'fruitful' day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home