This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

An 'Annus Horibilis'?

I don't like to be over dramatic, but this year 2004, as it draws to a close, truely has been a very tough and hard slog for both me and my immediate family.

I've been through losing a job, ending temp roles, working through tough conditions which didn't earn me much and I really wasn't used to, unemployment, shifting time zones, a total shift of all reality in Canada where my life drastically took a cliff edge swing off to the violent left, spiritually I've been low - so low I couldn't sense or feel a damn thing anymore - I've had a car accident, also nearly had a far, FAR worse one (see yesterday's entry), I've been in so much debt and impossible financial strife that I truely didn't think I could carry on, I've had really and truely tough times within my marriage to Ken; basically it's been a sucky year.

The good has been worth it of course, but what I am trying to make you understand is that it's been very hard for me to get through this one. I am still struggling to get back to anything closely resembling financial stability (and right now I am still in the poop), and also trying to get back to being close with God. I am finding this hard with Ken being distant from the church a lot and also not reading Scripture with me.

I am just trying to deal with this, I know it's a testing time but in all honesty, I need the power and the authority of God back in my life again. I need His touch. I know I don't deserve it - at all. I am a disobediant child. But He doesn't judge me as He sees me white and pure, as Jesus is. I know it sounds 'religious' and all that, but really it's just me and Him - a relationship between Father and child. Lord and warrior. Master and willing servant. Friend and friend.

Spectrum shifting, colours gone;
The future is changing ...

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home