This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

cheat

http://www.techhouse.us/Forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=66682&sid=aa8580ccfff48cb4b329a6dc06e0896d#66682

Read this first. This is written by the guy playing the chars 'BlindingUWscience' and also 'Brraaaaiinsssss', and probably others too.

He is firmly allied against survivors, though as you can see from this link, part of his plan revolves around being a survivor for some of the time.

He is also self-admittedly cheating. His haunt seems to be East Becktown, where PLEB (The Survivor alliance in this area) are aware of his schemes.

If you see his survivor, kill it and dump it outside. Report this to the room and why you did it. I am sure he will tire of cheating in this way once he realises he cannot get any XP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home