This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why I delete non intellectual comments

Recently a few people have tried to add inflamatory, non intellectual and rather childish comments to my blog because I hold to views that do not coincide with their own. These views are clearly stated and are not in the slightest bit bigotted if anyone actually bothered to read them wholly, rather than just posting their little rant.

A bigot is not someone who doesn't agree with something that other people do agree with. Learn before you chuck words around. We should all do that.

Finally, I speak from experience. What ahorribly dirty word that must be to hear for some, the idea that someone might, from amongst them, actually disagree. Shock and horror. But it's happened. It's called being objective, studying and choosing to look at things in a non secular format.

If anyone wishes to post a disagreement to one of my blogs, please feel free to do so but there are a few rules. One, no cussing or rude language. If I want that I'll go find a playground and listen to children. Two, back up what you are saying and stick to specific points. Finally three, no emotive, blanket shouting such as 'You are so wrong!' Say why, and say it calmly.

We can all disagree, but we do not have to be disagreeable doing it. I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home