This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Four letters of a thousand words

What is the word that means happy and sad and mad and frustrated and confused and barbaric and wild and rested and estatic and ellated and dreaming and awake and sliding and dividing and substandard and masterful and exploding and imploding and furious and agressive and peaceful and racing and sexy and strong and dependant and tasty and claustrophobic and dancing and still and thunderous and silent and silky and hard and broken and healed and edgy and falling and grounded and fighting and victorious and splendid and rich and desperate and affirmed and unsure and saved and burning and cool and running and crawling and begging and demanding and ordering and crying and laughing and ...

Are you reading me like I'm reading you,
Are you transmitting on your old frequency?
Hear me loud and clear,
Message understood.
Chain reaction; 'cause we got that chemistry.
Now I'm standing here with your life below,
Eyes are blazing; is this how it's meant to be?
But I'm not afraid 'cause I'm not alone,
Hear you breathe and I feel light inside of me.
Only one way to go when I'm on the outside looking in.
Tell me what I ask to know,
Don't recognise my own reflection when I'm in this state of mind ...

Called LOVE through dominance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home