This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Forum brings out the anti-religious, hype following mob again

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?threadID=2761&edition=1&ttl=20060727122904

Some of the comments on here are insulting, anti-religious and downright rude. No matter what your view, have the decency to put it forward with decorum and a decent argument, or say nothing.

Linking wars with stem cells is merging issues and elephant hurling. Personally I see adult stem cell use going so well and potential use of umbilical cord cells as a scientific, secular reason for not funding embryonic stem cell research.

But how often do you hear this in media?

Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home