This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Another new job

Yes, I've got another new job. Went to two interviews, one after the other. The first one I came second and lost out narrowly on experience to a better, older worker. That's fair enough and I accept that totally.

The second I was given. Not bad, eh? Time to celebrate with my HUSBAND, who I will be going out with tomorrow and also for Mad Eli's birthday - he practically is forcing us to both go. I think he likes hanging out with us because we don't give him any of that ageism rubbish.

Notice in particular the way that I managed to state all of the above without using a swear word. Yes uneducated/angry people, it really is possible. Try it some time.

So, times are a rollin'. Looks like once again, I can support my family as everyone ought to, equally. Girls - if we want equality, we got to work for it and I for one have always been up for that. Don't think so? Check the old CV.

I think the word at this point is 'Hurrah'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home