This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, May 26, 2006

In Bed, in life, in all ways ...


Though you can't see a lot of her here, this would be Ken's Wife, Kim.

With cane rose hair, drinking the lovely cup of tea that her Big Man just made her before she has to go to work.

I don't appear to be wearing any bed clothes though ... hmm. I wonder what we've been up to :)

"The first bond of society is marriage; the next, children; then the family."
-- Cicero, De officiis (78. BC)

"For this reason (the reason of marriage) a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
-- Ephesians 5:31 (NKJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home