This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let's ROCK

Heads I win
Tails you lose
Get out of my way
I'm coming through.
Roll the dice, don't think twice!
And we crush *crush*
Crush 'ya *crush 'ya*!

Now we lay you down to rest
You'll never be more than second best! (Hah hah)
Step inside bee',
You're in for a ride
And we crush 'ya
CRUSH 'YA!

Jesus, bring Your salvation, healing and deliverence, Your conviction and Your Holy awe to those who are LOST ... lost and going to a LOST eternity.

Have MERCY on them. They know not their own grave stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home