This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A mixed bag of nuts

So they say they want me at work until the end of May at least. Well, that's good news. In fact, that's awesome news.

I have a better hire car now, with air conditioning and a CD player, and air bag.

I also have my writing/editing work on the back burner which I will leap into the second I am out of this job, I feel. The job that I am currently in (which I adore) has given me training in keyworking and so I will leave it a trained support worker.

There's a lot more earnings in being a support worker, over a simple receptionist or fill-in staff member at hostels and the like. So I have my media and my support work both now going really well.

All I now need, is to share these joys with my man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home