This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I am tired

Stretched like a rubber band,
Thin like wire,
Hot muscles on heavy bones.
Spinning head,
Clumsey fingers,
Growl and stalk the house around.

I am tired.
I am shattered.
I need to be held, massaged, put to bed.

I need to hear a silky song,
Feel warm bedclothes
Against my skin.
A soft cat's fur,
Or just a cuddle.
Anything that doesn't demand of me.

Anything soft, anything silky.
I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home