This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Don't like blogs? Then DON'T READ 'EM!

Heh heh. You know, there was a time when I actually thought I'd heard the most rambling, inane and crazy banter known to man ...

Everyone is wrong once in a while, and far more frequently than they'd be willing to admit, I'm sure.

If you don't like public blogs, the concent of the online diary or daily musing place which describe semi personal details about the life and times of it's writer; their thoughts & concerns, don't READ IT. It's very simple, really. If you're a private person and being public scares you like a girl - don't be public and don't whine when other people are. It's really that simple, bee.

Speaking of which, on Doctor's orders I am now healthier and fitter than ever and quite considering an EPW return, though I do not consider myself a wrestler any more than Tajiri's style makes one a 'wrestler' more so than a martial artist.

I am not a wrestler. I am a fighter who likes wrestling. Deal with it, darlings. Oh; and I can also write & act. That must just bug some people - that and the fact that I achieved anything in the first place and went out there and just did it, not caring what other, less secure people thought.

Heh heh. Still, at least I have something to laugh my head off about, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home