This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Five Years of smirking warfare

Today, we celebrate FIVE YEARS of our marriage; Ken and I.

My Husband and I have fought off all comers, all problems and continue to battle our way through the difficult life that is ours. No we haven't had it easy. We certainly haven't found it simple at all. In fact, it's hard as hell. But we commited before God and in the eyes of witnesses that we, as fighters, heroes and Christians, would win out over this life and all it's circumstances.

I love My Husband. He is my Big Man. Ken is a private person though and doesn't usually share his thoughts in public such as the net, so you'll only have here my own thoughts to contend with :)

We went out and ate sushi etc. at a Japanese resturant. My Mum drove us up there and my brother Jazz and our mutual friend Mat Owen, collected us in Jazz's car. We both had a lot to eat and also green tea.

We said we loved each other and kissed.

Another great day in the grand progression of life. Gifts have been given to me by girls at work, who don't seem to want me to go. I will sorely miss them when I leave 'the house' on Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home