This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My God shall supply ALL my needs ....

My God is so big,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing that He cannot do.

May the God of my Fathers have mercy upon you.

---

The last few days have been good here. I have handed in my notice at work and will soon be back to work in Bristol. The hire car has been taken back as well, and I am dealing with the speeding issue.

My Husband is right now touching my cheeks and saying 'Cheeeeeks!' he is warm and has been outside wrestling today, which was lovely.

E....P....W :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home