This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

New start, old lies?

Life's funny like that.
It shoves you face flat
Out on the ground.
Just when you think you've seen everything,
You haven't seen anything.

Tomorrow is a new beginning.
A chance to work towards a better tomorrow.

What does it matter
When people are hurting,
Misunderstanding?
Turning, twisting, writhing?
When there's an enemy;
Sick and dirty
Stalking my friends and my foes,
Those I know and those I don't know.
Consuming
Confusing
Collecting heads.

Playing the same game,
Just dealing new hands.

He doesn't care who he hurts,
Nor whom he kills.

A Marriage or a Mother,
A lifedream or a Brother,
The pages or the cover,
Blood splatters,
Nothing matters.

I stand against you.
I show you this Sword.
Yes I may be weak.
Yes your lies are strong.
Yes the weak have given in
BUT!

'I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, who strengthens me'.

That's the end.
There is nothing else that needs to be added.
It's going to be over,
In His time,
You'll fail,
In His time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home