This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, June 26, 2006

A date with Ken ... in Wales

Yep, that's right.

Ken and I went out on saturday to a wrestling show staged by Celtic Wrestling (www.celticwrestling.com). It was one of their 'adult' shows, which meant swearing and adult themes allowed. Metal bands played the interval and show end off, and they were pretty darm good.

The main reason for going was to have a wonderful drive through Wales, enjoy meeting Ken's wrestling friends and get back out there hot on the scene.

I convinced Ken to ask to bump in the ring and he had a brief go - loved it. Apparently several folk asked if he might work the show or a future show, which means that nobody's forgotten my Big Man! :D

Ken thoroughly enjoyed himself and fitted right in. I enjoyed it also and was subtle most of the time, making sure Ken had drinks and hot dogs, and was enjoying himself. It was a great 'date' and I can't wait till the next one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home