This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wii Launch Line Up Review, on YOUR site?!

I work freelance as well as editing a large and vibrant entertainment portal.

Today I am going to Nintendo to review the Wii UK launch line up and take a closer look at the machine itself, as well. I am more experienced with the former, but hope to take a techi with me to cover that 'side' of things.

I am offering the article(s)/review(s) from today to anyone who is interested. The only downside is I'd like you to pay me for it, but only a select no of sources are getting Wii review units prior to Wii launch, etc. So I think it's worth the moolah.

If you agree and want your site or publication to have the latest Wii low down, slip me an email: kim at melted dotcom.

Don't call me for cooking tips or dates!!! You have been warned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home