This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The truth about Victory

It's taken me a while to settle back into the idea that he loves me. Not a feeling but a choice; a decision.

I know that He loved me all along, the whole time, but he?

He let me down. Shattered my illusions. My castle was breached for a time.

But there was one thing the enemy didn't see coming, one thing that no whore could predict or make a plan to combat ...

Splatter blood love. Fierce love. Fighter's love. Cross love. Scream love. Anvil-to-the-head love. Tears love. Unconditional love. Weeping love. All-healing, all forgiving love.

Agape love with a red streak that drips slowly.

On the rocks, with a twist.

The castle spewed out the ravaging forces like so much cheap garbage and left them lying in a pool of their own blood - yes you, it, they FELL. The last thing this 'enemy' will see is the sole of our boot and six eyeballs filled with disgust and no forgiveness, because we are called to forgive everything but one thing - SIN itself.

I love people - but I hate sin. I see what it does in lives and I hate it. If it was manifest in flesh form, I would do everything within my power to kill it.

Only someone beat me to it, and One who could go all the way. One who would not fall for anger and fight sin with sin ...

Thank God for Jesus. Thank You LORD that You did not fall, but You attained the victory over sin.

Thank You Jesus, for being You.

I love You.

---*PS: Sorry if this has offended or hurt anyone, but sometimes when I write passionately, I cry and I just say exactly what I feel, believe or see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home