This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Struggle

Sometimes you really feel the struggle to survive and at other times, it just seems so very distant.

Right now, I can feel my struggles.

As of September 2nd 2006, I will need another source of income (aka a paid job). I can either gamble on taking shift work in the support worker sector until a long term temp or perm support worker role shows up in Bristol/Bath, or I can try right now to get a perm job in Editorial/Writing/Journalism work. If I do the latter and nothing happens, come 2/9/06 option one will pretty much kick in, anyway.

I also need to finish working on this DVD with AJM ...

Depending on what I do though, I may or may not continue at full steam in my role as Games Editor with EW, or may downgrade it somewhat. This is definately something I do NOT want to do, but at the end of the day, I need urgently to get paid and that need even now takes presidence over enjoyment in a role.

Those who read this and are Christian, please pray for me that I'll do the right thing by me and my family. Ken starts full time uni in September and will be losing his part time income, replacing this with a small, term-based loan for students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home