This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The FINAL word on Ken and his past/future

This has been cross posted to Ken's forum (http://kenflatt.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~89.asp) and the UCW forum (http://ucwrestling.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~671.asp) (which I will not be returning to as I know I am not wanted there and I have no desire to be there thank you very much).

Since I work in Media, real Media, this should be interesting. I am clearing the air one LAST time and shall not return to the UCW forum afterwards again. If you wish to send me a response, do so on Ken's forum or here, any responses elsewhere will not sadly be seen. I thank you:

I agree that all this bickering should end. However...

Those who do wrong deserve to be EXPOSED. If a man then comes and makes what he said right and apologises and changes his HEART for real, then fine. If you have done someone a wrong, go and make it right with that person first.

But those who continue to be horrible people, they deserve to be exposed to protect INNOCENT others from falling into the same traps again and again. Fact is, yes this does need to be said because others will otherwise fall for the same charlatans.


Ken was not fired. He was in fact, NEVER paid for any of the hard work that he did for UCW which took him away from his family and his Wife (me) every week sometimes more than once, he spent hours on computers doing media work for FREE (which has now all paid off for him), and he was never paid to wrestle for UCW.

You cannot be fired from a job which does not exist. Gareth did talk to me privately about Ken and fears that he had during a time that Ken was struggling with serious home life issues, but those were not professional fears. He missed a show which he didn't mean to and Gareth's words to me were: 'Ken's takin' the p*ss, and when people start takin' the p*ss with my livlihood, that's when I take action. He's suspended and to be honest with you, I am thinking about not having him back at all'.

That's the TRUTH. He did not fire Ken, when Ken later then returned to the UK from Canada where he'd been, he was still obviously suspended and during that time he QUIT and posted on all his blogs etc that he had quit. Ken texted Gareth personally and told him that he didn't want to be part of UCW any longer. Gareth then took down Ken's bio picture from the UCW webpage - but apparently was telling people at shows that Ken was fired from UCW for taking drugs backstage. That by the way is completely untrue - Ken never took any drugs at a UCW show nor worked under the influence of them for UCW. Gareth told me over the phone while Ken was away in Canada that he believed Ken to be smoking weed. I heard him out but it later turns out that Ken did not smoke weed in any context connected to his paid job in secular terms NOR his hobby of UCW.

You cannot be FIRED from a HOBBY. Gareth did not fire Ken, Ken quit. Gareth then later start saying that he'd been fired. I do not understand why Gareth cares enough to say either way...it doesn't make any sense at all. Why should he care, unless there's more to it perhaps. He's got a fed to run so surely he should focus on that and not ex-wrestlers.

Gossiping behind backs is the lifestyle of playground schoolgirls. Neither Ken nor I want party to any such ladylike behaviour.

As for anyone trying to expose EPW thinking that would be a bad thing for Ken, let me make this clear to you all right here and right now. I understand they have now apologised but this for for any future persons:

EPW is AWESOME and everyone who is part of it is PROUD of it. PROUD! It's an awesome show which has a global, large fan base despite a long hiatus; it has more wrestlers on its roster than some UK indy feds; the literature, posters and DVDs that it produces are yes, of a professional standard (and I work in the media). Fans love EPW because it doesn't take itself too seriously, it's not full of backstabbing or lies it's just pure good old fashioned FUN in the ring and the characters and storylines are actually AMUSING and good for watching. It's a known fact for example, that a certain Jake the Snake trainee marks for McKay :)

I want this to be said this one, last time. Nobody including Ken is in any way ashamed of EPW; it's not backyarding as in light tubes and stupid, generic, non storylined 'characters' simply fighting each other - it has the spirit of an unpaid and under appreciated, internet indy federation about itself. That's why it has so many fans - because it is grass roots. Quite literally. What started as a joke and a p*ss take of real wrestling in a garden and a lounge by a group of friends who were a bit crazy, grew into Britain's most well known back yard fed to date.

Ken's moved on. He's got nothing to do with any failing feds in the UK, only successful ones because this right here is a man who works his buttocks off for nothing because of a deep passion for this business. As his Wife and an avid lover of wrestling myself, I support my Man in this. The other thing about us is that we're Christians. We love and serve an ALMIGHTY God and He despenses justice at His will, which is Holy. Those who curse Men and women of God do so at their peril; God is a jealous God and it says in His word, "Vengence is mine."

Let God be true and every man a liar - let peace start here and go forth. Ken and EPW stand venerated (that means made right and acceptable) with the seal of approval on it, let any for us stand with us. Let any against us, be so but know that they run the risk of going directly against what God is doing in this generation, in this time.

Just each get on with what he was sent here to do in this world and stop hating on people. Hate destroys those who carry it, and I think we are seeing the fruit of that already. Test ALL things.

-=Kim Kaze=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home