This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Everyone's p*ssing God off

Ever feel....like you're being torn apart by unseen forces of filth and purity and everything in the middle and you just want to run away from it all?

Like everything's unwinding, everyone's unravelling and nobody will listen?a

Feeling absolutely sick, every corner there's people making it worse. Feeling covered in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home