This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It.Is.Finished

If you have to say the words,
Then you need them to know.

A preacher, ordinary as any man, told me.
Forgive - only for real. Do not pretend.
Drop the hate. Lose the anger.

Forgive them all. Be free. Place them in His hands.

Could I do it? These three did not deserve forgiveness. But that was the point. If they deserved to be forgiven - an innocent error perhaps, there would be little to forgive; little difficulty in doing so.

Paper was handed around. White paper.
I put mine in my pocket. I'll do it later.

Later I discover it, still there in my pocket. I look at the empty space.

Finding a pencil, I write the three names quickly.
I tear through the sheet, ripping it into pieces, before throwing it down into the bin.

Though we weren't suggested to do this, I quietly mutter "I forgive you. You're out of my life. I do not hate you any longer. It is finished."

I walk away from the room, feeling strangely cleaner for doing so.

It is done. Now whenever I get tempted to think about those people, or to hate them for what they did to me, I remember my desicion, the piece of paper I tore. The words I spoke.

Never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home