This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Veil row woman sacked

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=1322608

I think this is an all round fair out come. We don't know why she was sacked though, so no comment can really be made on that aspect of it. The payment of a grand seems very generous as I've had my feelings hurt plenty at work before and never received money from any source for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home