This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Catch me & the camera team live every Sunday!

Catch me and the team today and every Sunday from 11am GMT and then again at 6:30pm GMT live broadcasting our work at [link].

If you miss it, click broadcast and go to the archives to find us there.Most weeks I am behind the camera but some I am up the front to the right hand side. I'll be the one looking like ME!

So, this Sunday hit up on the live broadcast at [link].

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home