This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A year in review

Thank you 2006 ... hellooooo 2007.

This year has been thoroughly hard for me. I could go into all the little details, but a depressive rant on my blog isn't what I want.

What I want is to remember all the great moments and all of the easy-going times that I've had with friends and family alike.

I've taken great pictures, played some great games, met some interesting people and attempted some tough struggles. I've held a family together, wrote some moving poetry, gone on deeper with The LORD and developed a closer bond with some family and friends who I trust deeply.

2007 looms ahead as a large challenge, but one that I plan to take on head to head and win. I don't want to say more (I am cross posting this to all my online assets) for now, save to mention that this year God has been very close to my heart and He's really helped me through some deadly, unforseen challenges which came to pass.

Thanks to all those who've made this year great when it's been great; I hope you're all there to see the best of 2007 with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home