This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Spa

Last night, the Ignite and youth from church (and some from outside) gave me a total spa treatment gift voucher for having a really hard year but working for them, apparently ;)

I am so totally shocked, stunned, happy and humbled to receive their acknowledgements.

It's made me so happy to just know that anybody noticed anything, though that isn't WHY I do anything. But undeniably, this year HAS been hard, both financially and personally at home.

Thanks guys. You're awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home