This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Wii sold out in 60 seconds - almost!

Consoles snapped up in record speed at midnight launch ...

Following months of eager anticipation, the official midnight launch of Wii – Nintendo’s new home console – saw fans and gaming newcomers turn out in force to claim their slice of the future of home entertainment!

Check out my article at: www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=25760

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home